There are a couple things you should look for off the bat when researching NJ household movers: affordability and reliability. Beyond that, however, it’s important to fully understand the services your moving team offers, so you can be sure you’re going to get the care you need from start to finish.
As a professional NJ residential moving company ourselves, SeaCure Moving & Storage knows what it takes to complete relocations of all scopes with ease. That’s why we wanted to take some time to teach you about what to look for in your hired moving company—even if it’s not us!
So, here’s a quick overview of the services you may need for your upcoming household move!
Popular Moving Services You May Need
NJ residential moves come in all forms, and it’s important to have a company on your side that can adjust to your schedule, budget, and any other needs. The good news is most moving companies offer custom moving plans, so you can pick and choose what services you need. Some of these services might include:
- Full-Service Packing: Many movers offer complete packing services, which means you don’t have to worry about any part of the process!
- Partial Packing Care: If you would rather pack your items yourself, ask about packing material sales or partial services wherein your movers can just load and unload everything.
- Custom Crating: When transporting fragile belongings, it’s in your best interest to pack them extra carefully. Be sure to ask your movers about their custom crating options for these types of items.
- Storage Options: Whether you need to store some items for a few days or a few months, you should be able to do so in a secure space. That’s why you should choose a moving company that offers short- and long-term storage in NJ that can accommodate all types of things.
- Furniture Disassembly/Assembly: Moving large pieces of furniture? Inquire about disassembly and assembly services, so you don’t have to worry about taking things apart and having to put it back together again!
- Floor, Doorway & Furniture Protection: When moving larger items, it can be easy for things to get banged up. That’s why a lot of reputable moving companies provide pads and moving mats to protect your floor, doorways, and the furniture itself.
- Efficient Delivery Times: No matter how far you’re moving, efficient deliveries and flexible scheduling is a must! You want to choose a mover that will work with your timeline.
Get in Touch with Our Local NJ Moving Company to Learn More
Ready to start planning your own move? Getting in touch with SeaCure Moving & Storage is a great place to start! The best part is you can simply schedule a free, no-obligation appointment to learn more about how we can help. Simply give us a call or use our online form today!
Subscribe to SeaCure Moving's Blog